Bec Neill Consulting provides strategic advice, programme and project leadership, business and systems analysis, and solution facilitation services to business leaders, managers and owners.
Services provided include:
- change management leadership and mentoring,
- policy advice, positioning and development,
- preparation of funding submissions and feasibility evaluations,
- programme and project strategy and scope development, and
- business case development and business systems requirements for legacy-replacement and green-field ICT systems projects.
Director and Principal Consultant, Bec Neill, brings to the consultancy a diverse range of industry experience across both private and public sectors and a rich research-based body of knowledge. Drawing upon this integrated blend of experience and knowledge, Bec Neill Consulting services are tailored to suit clients’ organisational size, structure and context. Practical, cost-effective and sustainable solutions to identified business needs and constraints are delivered.